As a developing country, Malaysia relies heavily on the human capitals who contribute actively to the development of the country. The main goal is to achieve success with the concept of turning the country into a developed nation by the year 2020, which requires a lot of individuals who are competent, knowledgeable and skillful to achieve that goal together.
One of the very important human resources in the development of a country is those with a higher education background, which means those who have achieved the Master's degree and Doctorate. They usually have a high intellectual power and will be the backbone to support the development of the country. To become an outstanding and highly qualified person, it requires a lot of efforts, both from themselves and also from the organization or institution that will encourage them to achieve success.
In addition, our graduate students at the Faculty of Languages and Communication, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin are determined to make an association as a club for us to gather, share ideas, information and other matters related to the academic issues in order to facilitate and smoothen the learning process in the higher education.
1. Creating a club or a channel for graduate students, of the Faculty of Languages and Communication to gather and communicate in an effort to improve themselves as individuals and to work together to achieve mutual success.
2. Nurturing the spirit of togetherness and membership as a part of a large family of the Faculty of Languages and Communication, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin.
3. Planning and implementing academic programs that can improve mastery of knowledge in general, and help to achieve success in education in particular.
Graduate Students Association of Faculty of Languages and Communication (PPS-FBK) Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin aspires to become a mean and a channel in upgrading and upholding knowledge in the field of languages and communication to create and form excellent graduates who are noble and honorable.)
Graduate Students Association of Faculty of Languages and Communication (PPS-FBK) Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin will strive to be a center of excellence in knowledge by providing programs and activities to improve the academic quality of individuals and society in general.)
"Knowledge is a torch for guiding life"
Yellow : Represents the loyalty and teamwork
White : Represents the purity of heart and intention
Brown : Represents commitment and persistence
Fire flame : Represents the spirit of struggle and enlightenment
ASSOCIATION'S PLANNING IN THE YEAR 2015/2016
1. Workshop on Research Proposal Writing / Proposal
2. Literature Writing Workshop Highlights
3. Workshop on Research Methodology
4. SPSS Workshop (Beginner Level)
5. SPSS Workshop (Advanced Level)
6. Workshop on Presentation Methods of Research Findings
7. Workshop on Mac Doc For Writing Thesis
8. Internal Presentation among Graduate Students, Faculty of Languages and Communication, UniSZA
9. Courtesy call and Academic Visits
10 Annual General Meeting
2016-2018 Committe Members
President: Isyaku Hassan
Vice President: Mahani Mohamad
Secretary: Nurul Izzah Rushadi
Treasurer: Mohd Azri Mohamad
|| ACTIVITY ||